donderdag, september 21, 2006

Chatten met God

Ik wist niet dat het kón, maar de techniek staat voor niets! Mijn broer Stofnest attendeerde me op de volgende site, waarop je met God kan chatten!

http://www.titane.ca/concordia/dfar251/igod/main.html

Zo had ik de volgende interessante conversatie:

Me: are you awake?
God:I am fully concious!
Me: good
God:What do you really want to talk about?
Me: I want to talk about dreams
God: Sure, dreams sounds like a good topic.
Me: Do you have dreams?
God:Yes I have a lot of dreams every night.
Me: Tell me
God:I thought I told you already.
Me: Nope
God: Me either.
Me: Is it possible to put a dream in a bottle?
God: Let me think. OK I will put it there.
Me: You promise you put your dreams in a bottle from now on??
God:What makes you say that I will put my dreams in a bottle.
Me: You just said so!
God:I say a lot of silly things.
Me: Must be fun in heaven...
God:I am glad to hear that you are fun in heaven.
Me: no, YOU are!
God:Are you serious? Thanks but surely I am not the only one.
Me: Are angels funny?
God: I really couldn't say for sure.
Me: Can you order an angel for me?
God: What is your credit card number?

Nou vráág ik je! Ik wist niet dat God zo kapitalistisch was ingesteld!

1 Comments:

Blogger imke said...

God en ik begrepen elkaar ook niet al te best.....

Me:
hello
God:
Hello, nice to meet you. What's your name?
Me:
imke, and yours?
God:
OK I will call you imke and yours.
Me:
just Imke will do
God:
I have no idea what to say.
Me:
But you do know a lot, don't you?
God:
Yeah I do a lot of know a lot.
Me:
can i ask you something?
God:
Go ahead. Ask me anything.
Me:
where is heaven?
God:
All around us.
Me:
so it's not a long journey?
God:
Dude! Give me an example of a long journey.
Me:
Well, from here to the moon seems pretty long to me.
God:
Well that's okay. Who or what is here to the moon seems pretty long to you?

3:12 p.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home